Position: Physical Therapist (PT)
Location: Full-time Lima Outpatient
- Evaluates new patients, assessing patient needs and potential for successful rehabilitation.
- Plans and implements therapeutic individualized programs upon physican referrals.
- Directs and controls patient care with the assistance of Licensed Physical Therapy Assistants, other licensed supportive personnel, and rehabilitation aides.
- Able to recognize and detect signs and symptoms that suggest the patient be referred to an appropriate physician.
- Prepares, maintains and disseminates patient records and reports as mandated by regulatory agencies, physicians, and at the written request of the patient while maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Independently directs and controls patient treatments in a time of efficient manner.
- Provides exceptional supervision of Licensed Physical Therapy Assistants and aides.
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the job as a Physical Therapist.
- Actively participates in TQM and quality improvement activities.
- Conducts and participates in patient education, peer education and public education activities.
- Proactive with regards to organizational program development and public relations.