Quality Therapy Services in the Comfort of Your Own Home!
We can provide Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech-Language Pathology services in the comfort of your own home!
Do you feel that you would benefit from physical therapy services, but:
- Don’t drive?
- Don’t like to leave the house in bad weather?
- Need to build up your strength before you’re comfortable leaving the house to go to therapy?
- Just completed your home health therapy treatments?
Our friendly and professional therapy team can come to your home to help:
- Improve your strength.
- Improve your endurance.
- Increase your balance.
- Reduce the risk of falls.
- Advise on home modifications in the bathroom (tub, toilet) and kitchen and many, many more solutions to help you improve your health and well-being…all in your own home.
What is IHOP?OUTPATIENT Therapy Services that are delivered in the patient’s home. Therapy can also be provided in a family member’s home or inside an assisted / independent living facility
We will provide all of the needed equipment & supplies!
How does IHOP Compliment Home Health Care?
This is not the same as, or a substitute for Home Health Care! IHOP Compliments Home Health Care services by filling the gaps of what Home Health Care can’t provide & and helps to manage a patient’s care.IHOP is great for early intervention after surgery to help you heal faster! No nursing care is involved, and no face-to-face physician visit is needed.
Is IHOP Covered by Insurance?With a physician’s order, IHOP is typically covered under the same benefit that the patient would receive using their Medicare or private insurance for outpatient services. Subject to plan co-pays & deductibles. We are able to bill Medicare under Part B plan For Medicare patients, Nursing Care (Part A) & IHOP (Part B) can NOT be utilized at the same time
Who can Benefit from IHOP?
- IHOP Services are not just for patients with Medicare!
- Any individual, no matter the age or condition, can receive IHOP services
- Someone who needs strength & conditioning
- Orthopedic injury or surgery recovery
- Neurologic conditions
- The need for a home safety assessment
- Transportation difficulties
- Concerns about leaving the home
- A transition from Home Health to Outpatient
- A discharged from Home Health
Who should NOT use our IHOP Services?
- If you require the Skills of Home Care (Nursing, Etc.)
- If you are Medically Fragile and require remote monitoring and prescription consultation.
- For Medicare Patients : If you are receiving Home Nursing Care
- IHOP utilizes the Medicare Part B benefit.
- This will get denied if you are receiving Part A (Home Health) services at the same time as Part B Benefits.
Call our IHOP team today at (419) 615-7976
and ask about receiving therapy services in the privacy and convenience of your own home!
IHOP is Available in Allen, Hancock, Putnam, Wyandot, & Surrounding Counties